Palmer International Partnership LLP helps clients to identify, develop and implement the most effective projects for their business and achieve the best performance from within upstream and downstream sector facilities.
PIP LLP offers a wide range of services such as providing expert assistance to improve the performance of existing assets and also plan and configure new projects through to completion and start-up. We also provide due diligence advice for mergers and acquisitions.
Our services include:
Energy typically represents the highest single operating cost in Downstream facilities. Our “Energy Plus” program identifies high return, low investment projects that will not only save energy but also realise additional benefits, thereby meeting the client’s investment criteria. Some examples:
- Recover waste heat from the refinery process systems to the de-aerator in the neighbouring power station via a hot water belt. Saving 30M$/yr for 20M$ investment.
- Revamp crude unit to process additional import residue to feed to an expanded FCCU while simultaneously improving energy efficiency of the crude unit. Generated additional 70M$/yr for an investment of 150$
Total Project Architecture
We create the project blueprint and stay through engineering development, execution and commissioning to ensure the project goals are achieved.
- Provide experts in strategic planning and facilities configuration, including support facilities as well as process, to give the highest possible project value.
- Can incorporate “Clean tech” design in a cost-effective and timely way.
- Assist client to ensure smooth start-up and to establish optimum operation at the earliest opportunity.